We are hiring In- Home Caregivers/ Personal Care Assistants and Home Health Aides to provide home care service in Guilford County, Forsyth County, and Alamance County. If you are looking to be a part of a growing, innovative company that puts service to others as a top priority, then you may be interested in joining our team as an In-Home Care Provider. The ideal caregiver should have at least 1 year of experience in the Health Care, Home Care, Nursing Home, Assistant Living, or Senior Living Industry. We offer competitive salary and benefits; medical, dental, and vision health plans, short disability.
Shift Availability: Various
- Provide or assist with ADLs and IADLs .
- Provide assistance with hygiene such as bathing, oral care, dressing, and medication reminders. Assist with client exercises if needed (e.g. walking, ROM).
- Assist with food preparation, performs errands, light housekeeping, laundry.
- Report abnormal findings in client’s conditions or safety hazards as observed and per plan of care to Service Supervisor.
- Credentialed in NC with unencumbered NC CNA Certificate and or The ideal caregiver should have at least 2 years of experience in the Health Care, Home Care, Nursing Home, Assistant Living, or Senior Living Industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, clients, and families.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- The ability to provide compassionate and caring service.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Proof of TB Test taken within the last 6 months showing clear results.
- Reliable Transportation
- 3 Professional References