North Carolina Personal Care Services is seeking a Human Resources Office Assistant to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This role is at the center of the business with the main responsibility of connecting our in-home caregiving workforce with the needs of our senior clients. This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to motivate and inspire a team, and effectively respond to the changing needs of the seniors we serve.
Shift Availability: (Day Shift) Monday through Friday. Hours 9AM- 1PM and as needed.
Requirements include but not limited to:
- Assist with taking employment applications, interviewing and recruiting potential caregivers.
- Verification of employment, background check, nurse registry check and OIG check to ensure the potential employee is suitable for employment and all credentials are up-to-date. (TB, CPR, and license).
- Complies with all the state and regulatory authorities’ employment requirements.
- Determines optimal staffing match for new and existing clients.
- Assist with caregiver orientations/ trainings, ensuring that adequate identification name badge including the personal protective equipment is provided.
- Ensures that the time sheets and care plans match and are updated appropriately.
- Coordinates and participates in caregiver and client introductions as needed.
- Constant staff performance evaluation and recommendation of appropriate measure to increase staff efficiency.
- Render weekly report on overall performance to the Director and Supervisors.
- Manages reports and logs to ensure effective delivery of home care services.
- Manages office supplies and equipment.
- Create and maintain client and caregiver schedule as needed.
- Makes bi-weekly courtesy calls to clients to ensure job satisfaction
- Visit clients and assist with care plans as needed.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgement.
- Answer Calls
- College degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Healthcare administrative or recruiting experience a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Hands on experience with various screening processes.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, clients. and the community.
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems.